Monday, January 17, 2011

Writers Block

I woke up today thinking about the show. Jeez. It's monday and I'm supposed to have this script finalized and decent by Thursday night.

The show and school have been on my mind for a while. Creative Writing usually gets me going so I look forward to that too.

Today I super feel like poo. As a female I'm forced to suffer for several days. And try to stick to a diet. This is going to be the real challenge in weight loss. I need to stick to a damn diet and stop flubbing on it. It's eating every several hours that's really messing me up. I really need to work harder and continue losing this weight.

When I was talking to Jay, I went on this big rabble about how my personal image needs to change. He insisted that it meant nothing. That the show or success is a great motivator for losing weight, but that my goal was to accomplish making a hit series, not looking like a playboy model. :: sigh :: It actually was relieving to hear that. But this goal of weight loss still must remain. It's important for me to have structure.

I wish weed was more accessible. That I could find a job to support myself better and stay focused. But finding a job has proved so unsuccessful lately. For a lot of people...

I really enjoy smoking and writing. It get's me in this Blazer Show zone. But without cash or a reliable connect, I've found my creative juices lacking. I need to find a way to see around that and keep writing.

I'm nervous that the first episode isn't that good. I'm looking forward to my first meeting on improving this dialog and keeping it all together. Writing a series is hard, especially with good everything and with a continuing plot line throughout the show.

Today, I'm gonna rest, eat right, and try and finish this up. As well as conquer this Creative Writing homework. I know I can do it. And I started my day with this semi-erratic blog to try and organize my plans for work today. I hope it helps. Feeling kinda shitty.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess, if you ever need any help or someone to go over your writing send it mah way, I've been working on my writing and I would love to see what you got if ya don't mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, if there's anyone i'd like to have something to do with the show, it's definitely you! When I finalize the 1st episode script this week, I'll send it your way :) ty

    ReplyDelete