Friday, January 7, 2011

DAY 6: 11:18PM

I began writing earlier today, dumping all of my frustrations out. But I decided not to post the long blog. Instead I allowed it to serve its purpose, in giving me inner peace, and part with it.

Today was a stressful day for me. In a lot of different ways.  The snow and the cold prevented and prevents me from doing my walking ritual. I did a few crunches, drank my water, and stayed well under my maximum calorie limit. I'm okay. I also applied for a job as a receptionist. Put my resume in and all. I know that soon enough I will find employment and be able to begin the rest of my journey onward.

I found out that my partner doesn't give two shits about the mishap the other evening. And I'm glad that my faith in the friendship stood true.  I'll always have Blazer Show.

Tomorrow it's more applying and more eating right. I hope to see other fellow peers on blogspot soon.

I think that tonight, I need a good nights rest and a fresh start in the morning.

I also gotta say that it kinda feels good to be waking up at 8am everyday. I like it. And these little changes in my habits have made a world of difference. I'm more ready to work an 8 hour shift now than ever before.

I'm so anxious for the changes. I'm so excited for the possibility of an amazing future.

Stay positive all.

thejess.

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel too bad about taking a semi day off from your exercise Jess, just make sure one day doesn't turn into one week lol. If I miss a day I just make up for it. Maybe walk more tomorrow if the snow is gone or just do something else productive, don't worry too much especially in the beginning. Thanks for the comment btw, I was kinda laughing because I drew it at work and one dude from another store thought it was hilarious. I'll talk to you later chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kieran! I made up for it big time by shoveling my neighbors double drive way and my own, and hell, even playing in the snow! I know what you mean about not letting 1 day turn into a week. That's not gonna happen my bro! :) I can do it!

    No problem on the compliment about the art. I LOVE The Room, lol, it's my favorite good bad movie ever. It's hysterical, Perhaps you can sign it and copy it and print it out on a regular printer, I LOVE to have friends' art hung up in my room, and that one rules! I'll catch up with you soon, hope it's all well with your routine!

    ReplyDelete