Monday, January 24, 2011

Nuclear bombs in a fine-mist stray

Still battling this intense cold. It's been a rough one! Stuffed up a lot and really soar throat. I'm sure it will pass eventually. Just gotta keep truckin.'

Back on my diet. Water, water, water. I don't wanna fall behind in my weight loss goal any further. Some guy on the news was doing a report that the previous week is notorious for when people stop carrying on with their New Years Resolutions. I laughed and told myself to stick with the good and positive changes! It's all about doing better each time around. So that's what I'm going to try and do.

School is going really well. I'm feeling straights A's again this quarter. Yet another one of my goals for the next 3 months. I'm also excited cause within one month things are gonna start getting nicer outside. April is when I really start feeling the vibes. But I think if I pay attention to school and the show, I can get there without further problems.

Just wanted to drop in. Luckily, I got a nice little nick from someone really close to me, and it's good. I'm looking forward to writing today and resting off the cold.

thejess.

No comments:

Post a Comment