Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DAY 9 (technically 10) 2:51AM

Today was one of those awesome days.
I woke up nice and early and took the car for an oil change. I had a fun conversation with Charolete, the woman at the dealership who processes my car for service. It was a lovely conversation and I felt good about the start of the day. Unfortunately, upon leaving my low coolant light went on. Odd. And my heat doesn't work anymore. It's kinda cold so, if it's not snowing in the morning, I'm going to take it up there and let them fix whatever they messed up.

Anyhow, Robert and I rewired the entire entertainment area. Although frustrating, it felt good to do something with my hands. A little Video Production flashback was kinda nice.

I hit up my friend Mary and she asked me "How do you do it?! What are you on right now!? I've never seen this side of you before." I responded and told her that when I find myself feeling negative, I stop and I think about my primary goal for 2011. Blazer Show. I tell her that everytime I get down, I visualize popping bottles of champagne at a premeir party for Blazer Show. All my friends are there. And we're just all smiling and excited. I told her that it's the one thing that keeps me moving forward. And if I visualize it and work at it, things will come together somehow. I just know it. :)

My Aunt came over for dinner. I apologized for my conflicting nature lately, although I wasn't. I felt for Robs sake, that make some sort of peace. My grandmother and Rob and her ate hoagies. But I did NOT give in. I had half a can of soup and a nice salad. Afterwards Rob and I linked up with Renee. It was really good to see her. I haven't seen her in a few and she's like my sister. We went over to Jimmies and smoked with him and John. It was a really funny night. Lot's of laughs. Mary even mentioned that I lost weight. It felt amazing.

I got to share with my friends my goals for weight loss and Blazer Show and exhibit my passion about these things. I think it's important that I keep talking about my goals. In the midst of it all, I created an AWESOME goal for myself (granted I find employment soon). When I lose my 50th pound, I am going to buy myself a PS3, God of War 3, and Metal Gear Solid 4. With Robs help, of course :)

No rush or anything, I'm not going to do anything different. But whenever I'm tempted I can think of Solid Snake hiding under a cardboard box or Kratos slaying some cyclop's. I look forward to said reward, and it's wonderful motivation to stick true to my dieting.

I spent a nice night with Robert. Right now I find myself smiling and thinking of all of the good things to come. Everything's going to be okay. I love ya's all and I wish that positivity is helping you all in your quests. We can all make this happen guys. We can all achieve happiness and peace of mind.

I'm absolutely beat so I'm going to get some shut eye. It's kinda late for my routine lately so I wanna get some rest. I'll read up on everyone's blogs tomorrow. Goodnight!

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" - Carl Sagan

thejess.

No comments:

Post a Comment