Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2 2:48 am

I finally sat down and concentrated on developing a list of goals to accomplish over the next 3 months.


1. GET A JOB


2. SAVE $500


3. GET STRAIGHT A's


4. DRINK NOTHING BUT WATER


5. LOSE 30 LBS


6. COMPLETE BLAZER SHOW EP1 AND Z.E.P.

Because my life seems to revolve on a 3 month routine, I decided to make the goal time consistent with that. This should help me understand a deadline more profoundly.

Perhaps in 3 months, I have only saved $350...I'll still have a standards bar to work for.

So, starting from today, January 3rd, 2011, until the end of my 3 month semester at school, these will be my goals.

Today when I wake up, I'm going to definitely be going for a half an hour walk, and also calling jobs.

thejess.

No comments:

Post a Comment