Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Short n' Sweet

Pretty beat, let me just say that off the bat. Tomorrow it's comparative religions and then I'm sleeping over Jay and Kat's.

It will officially be my first Blazer Show meeting with a script read for the first episode. I'm kinda nervous because it's a little intimidating showing the script to an outside source for constructive criticism and input. He's fantastic with script format and we have the same taste in sitcoms and series.' Plus he's an advertising major, need I say more.

I look forward to going over it with him. Eating today went super well. I didn't over eat at all and I did a decent amount of fast paced walking. So I'm good. Back on track, I suppose. I'll let everyone know how that goes as far as progress asap.

So I think I'm gonna call it a night and look at the first episode. Super freaked out! Anyhow, hope everyone's doing awesome and sticking to following their goals! I'm gonna have to balls up and weigh myself again within the week. JEEZ.

Night to all! Happy Z's!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Jess! I can't wait to see the first episode! I'm glad things are getting back on track for you!!

    ReplyDelete