Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Update

So I'm finally starting to beat this cold. Still congested and feeling shitty. But I'm sure it'll fade within a few days. Now it's the time of the month thing I need to conquer. (Sorry for the too many details boys)

I'm doing really great in school so far. But I'm happy class is cancelled tonight. It's so damn cold out and I hate it! This storm is going to be pretty serious. I grabbed me a small bottle of vodka to unwind a little later and work on Blazer Show.

Now that I'm feeling better, my big ass has to get to the gym with Mary at least twice this week. I MUST LOSE WEIGHT. I've been failing at it terribly. Sometimes I feel like the whole world is hell bent on making me fail.

Still no job. Haven't lost anymore weight. I gotta keep on trying. Even if I keep failing, I'll succeed eventually. Hope everyone's hanging in there. I'll be reading.

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess! I thought the same thing for the past week. This feeling of not moving forward and your old life trying to hold you back from the new Jess.

    Punch all your problems in the vag because you will over come everyone of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO I will certainly punch them in the vag for you girl haha! I'm back on track much more so when this weather clears up so I can walk and all again. I'm gaining my weight back and it's making me feel like shit about myself. :( Damn you winter! miss you xo

    ReplyDelete