Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Luck be a Lady....

Hello people. Blog. Aliens. Whoever feels the need to read this text that is this black hole of a blog.
heh heh...nice.

I haven't blogged in forever. It's like my fucking head fell off or something.
Anyway. Today was so super retarded awesome. I woke up to a $1541.00 check in the mail. I guess good grades and not dropping classes has paid off, literally.

I can finally get a haircut, a tanning membership, a new state license (Totally been expired for like 2 months) and even stock up on some green. It's a good thing.

The show is moving along. It's been a little interrupted with finals approaching and my efforts in my classes and Function Club. But I am SO not worried. I have 12 people on the Blazer Show mailing list, and I'll be meeting with Gee soon to talk a few details and catch up. Always look forward to those mini-sessions of awesome with my brother from another mother.

I gotta kick that into gear though and finish it up, so I can mail out the shot lists for the first episode, which we already devised.

I need a job. And I need to lose weight. Those have been my neglected, or rather, non-fruitful endeavors.

Relationships good. Got a few bucks. Summer's right around the corner. A's in classes. And Blazer Show is in progress nicely.

It's gonna be okay. I'll promise to post more, no doubt.

Take it easy friends!

thejess.

2 comments: