Sunday, March 20, 2011

Japan, Earthquake

What's going on with Japan sucks.
It's a shame too because Japan holds it down. A lot of people are blaming them for what happened, and I think that's bullshit. All power plants cover up incidences, because if every plan everywhere in the world mentioned an incident every single time something went wrong, the world would always be in mass hysteria. They did everything by the books. They did everything right. If a disaster like that were to happen in N.Y.C. it wouldn't have gone half as smoothly as it did in Japan. I hope peace can be restored there soon. Those people have been through enough.

I oddly recall the morning of the earthquake and tsunami. I was sleeping over Jay and Kat's to easily access school on a friday, and for 4 hours I battled the most intense migraine headache I've had in years. It felt like my head was splitting open over and over again. Like someone was inside my head with a hammer, making cracks in my skull. I was sweating, and nauseous. It was horrible. It took me forever to battle off the headache, even with medicine.
Unaware of the news, I didn't find out until around 7 or so that night about the earthquake.
It's the weirdest thing. With the twelve hour approximate difference from JST and EST, my headache began within moments of the quake. Ending about an hour after the tsunami. I think that's weird. And I'm not implying anything by that observation, mind you....I'm just saying.

Perhaps all of our bodies let us know when the earth below our feet is acting funny. Perhaps that's why my head felt like it was falling apart. It's just odd.

I can only send out positive vibes and thoughts to Japan and its people. Hopefully they will be able to start healing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment