Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Good things' a comin'

So, I'm pretty beat.
I spent the day relaxing, running a shopping errand, and chilling with my friend Dan to an amazing 2 bowls of sour diesel. I got all in the zone to write but I didn't bother. I'll do another all nighter Thursday. I'll figure it out. With the way the project is rolling, I'm confident the first episode will be cut and dry complete this Thursday.

This Thursday is also my first Function Club meeting for Web Design. I'm secretary. I guess it's good to be involved in that stuff at school. For my own benefit as well as resume brownie points. I have another poem workshop tomorrow night in class, and I'll be using the one I posted earlier this week, the "Blissful blah blah in the backseat of longing"

I feel really positive, but I feel like shit too. I don't know why. Maybe I just need some rest. I've worked enough tonight and I'm looking forward to recharging this mental battery.

I need to keep working and diving into school and Blazer Show. It's one of the few things keeping me sane and feeling great about myself, considering my diet is equaling FAIL on and off. Spring, I hope to be EXTRA back into it. I'll be okay. Patience is important.

I was gonna post Blazer Show stuff but I'll do it at the end of the week perhaps.
Hope everyone's doing well :)

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment