Thursday, February 10, 2011

FUCK.

Talk about angry to the point of EXPLODING in a very ugly way...
That's what I feel like today. Although nothing eventfully terrible occurred today, I'm frustrated and PISSED OFF.

I'd rather NOT fucking talk about it, but would much rather just vent out a little on what I'm FEELING. And I'm honestly feeling like an ASSHOLE. That's right, an asshole. That would best describe it. It's all under the surface, and I think it's in my best interest to let it fucking stay there.

Anyway.

I missed the fucking Function Club meeting today. Everyone departed early because 2 people showed up (my friends) and I was late because of FUCKING FUCK FUCKING TRAFFIC FUCK! again. After that, I sat in a class with a lecture MINUS a fucking power point presentation and cell phone. I had to skip out on my meeting with Jay tonight.......yeah, GAY.......................... And instead I'll be meeting up with him tomorrow...my busiest. fucking. day.

And to put the icing on the cake....
Nevermind.

I also have forgotten to register on the 7th for new fucking classes. So now I'm gonna get all the LAME classes at SHITTY ASS times.

My guy hasn't responded to my calls about green, which he keeps SWEARING that he'll be around.

Why tell me you'll be around and then not be? Not having tree makes me mad. Waste of time.

Well. I don't feel better, but my blood pressure is thanking me.
FTW. I'll be in my room tonight working on the show.
Hope everyone's well.

jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment